Is there any way to pop my pimples safely? It is a very common question and the answer is Yes! But at first, you have to know which type of pimples you can pop at home.
There are some pimples known as a cyst and nodules. You should never pop them. It would better to consult a dermatologist for this type of acne.
But another type named pustule, that can be popped at home. You can pop it by two methods.
- Popping your pimples with hand
- Popping your pimples with a sterilized pin
- Popping Your pimples with the hand: You should keep some steps in your mind to use the hand.
- Determine the time for popping: You have to wait until the pimples become whitehead. Whitehead pimples are easy to pop. And you can safely remove the pimples without infection.
- Wash Your Hand: At first, you should wash your hands with an antibacterial agent. It will remove the bacteria from your hand.
- Wear gloves: You should wear gloves for extra protection against the bacterial agent. It will work as a protective layer between pimples and your nails.
- Gentle message: Use your index finger and put some gentle pressure on the pimples. Keep pushing until all the remnant of sebum has been removed. Many of the people make mistake in this case. They don’t remove everything from a pimple.
- Use tissue Paper: You may use tissue paper to clean the spot.
- Clean the spot: Disinfect the area by using cotton pad dipped into hydrogen peroxide. Avoid Ethyl or alcohol. It will dry out the spot.
- Popping your pimples with a sterilized pin: These should be done with great care step by step.
- Sterilize a pin with fire: You can do it by using lighter or match. Keep the whole pin in the fire for a few seconds to sterilize.
- Give some time to cool the Pin: Wait at least one minute to cool the pin. It will be painful to use a Hot pin.
- Sterilize the pin: Deep into the alcohol for a few minutes and sterilize it.
- Rubbing disinfectants on the pimples: you may rub any mild disinfectants or antibacterial cream for pimples.
- Penetrate the white tip of the zit: Penetrate the white part of the zit carefully. Don’t touch the red part. It will cause bleeding.
- Pull up the pin and pressure gently: Pull out the pin from your face and gentle pressure on the zit. You may use cotton buds instead of the finger.
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide: Use Hydrogen peroxide or other mild disinfectants. It will protect your face from further infection.
Here are some pro tips that will protect your face from infection as well as pimples.
- Wash your face: You should wash your face minimum twice a day. It’s very important to keep your face clean to remove away the pimples.
- Never touch the pimples with the nail: If you touch the pimples with your nail it will badly spread away on the face due to infection.
- Consult a dermatologist: If your problem is acute you should consult with a dermatologist as early as possible. They will give you the best treatment based on your acne. Dermatologists have generally prescribed a topical cream for acne.
- Avoid fast food: Avoid junk food as much as you can for better result.
- Sound sleep: You must ensure at least 6 hours sound sleep for the best result.
Remember, to pop pimples is an easy way but it should be done with great care and a clean environment. Beware of the infection. It is the most important part of the entire process. Don’t forget to consult with a dermatologist if your acne is out of control.